Discover Borjomi Palace- Wellness
From 760 - 1250 USD
*NOTE: Rates are quoted in EUR and converted daily to Georgian Lari at the daily exchange rate of National bank of Georgia.
Rates are given per person in room
Children under 6 years are free of charge
Borjomi is a resort town in south-central Georgia in the picturesque Borjomi Gorge on the eastern edge of the Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park. The town is noted for its mineral water industry (which is the number one export of Georgia). Borjomi mineral water is particularly well known in those countries which were part of the former Soviet Union. Because of the supposed curative powers of the area's mineral springs, it is a frequent destination for people with health problems. Borjomi is also home to the most extensive ecologically-themed amusement park in the Caucasus.
Tbilisi – Borjomi
- Meeting at Tbilisi international airport
- Transfer to Borjomi
- Check in at hotel Borjomi Palace (Standard check in time is 14:00)
- Time for rest
2nd – 6th days
- 8 days package for medical procedures
Borjomi – Rabati – Vardzia – Borjomi
- 10:00 - Pick up from the hotel. Drive to the direction Rabati.
- Visiting Rabati. Rabati was built in the 13th century, Rabati castle was developed under the influence of different cultures over subsequent centuries and this is reflected in its architecture. Within the 7 hectares castle complex there is a Church, a Mosque, a Minaret and a Synagogue.
- Vardzia is a cave monastery site in southern Georgia. The main period of construction was the second half of the twelfth century. The caves stretch along the cliff for some five hundred metres and in up to nineteen tiers. The Church of the Dormition, dating to the 1180s during the golden age of Tamar and Rustaveli, has an important series of wall paintings. The site was largely abandoned after the Ottoman takeover in the sixteenth century. Now part of a state heritage reserve, the extended area of Vardzia-Khertvisi has been submitted for future inscription on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Drive back to hotel
Borjomi – Tbilisi
- 12:00 Check out from hotel
- Drive to the direction Tbilisi
- Transfer to Tbilisi international airport
- End of the tour
8 Days Package Includes:
- Physician Gastroenterologist
- Consultation of a doctor (urologist, cardiologist,gynecologist)
- Laboratory: analysis - blood (general), sugar, urine (general), gastric and duodenal intubation
- Siphon irrigation bowel mineral water-1 treatment
- Irrigation of 12 duodenal ulcer mineral water – 1 treatment
- Ultrasonography (1 organ)
- Physiotherapy: 4 treatments (1 zone)
- Inhalation with mineral water - 3 treatments
- Spa Capsule: hydro massage (chamomile / calendula / mineral water) - 2 procedures
- Gynecologist washing – 3
- Swimming pool, gym, table tennis
Discover Borjomi & Feel Diversity ...