Tour Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
Tour price: 243 $ (per person, group size 40 pax)
Tour Type: cognitive/wine tour
· Discover Georgia's high quality service - tour planning, organization and coordination
· Transportation during the tours (Driver service, with transport & fuel)
· Round trip airport transfers
· English speaking guide service during the tours
· Lunch + Master-classes
· Wine tasting
· Lunch in Napareuli
· Participation in "Rtveli" (Collection of grapes)
· Entrance fees for: Tbilisi cable car, Twins Wine Cellar, Tsinandali museum
· Accommodation in Tbilisi 3*
· Accommodation in Sighnaghi 3*
In Georgia you see:
- Old Tbilisi tour.
- Bodbe Monastery.
- Visiting city of Love - Signagi.
- Visiting Duke Alexander Chavchavadze`s estate with its garden in Tsinandali.
- Telavi is an old and historical city of Georgia.
- Alaverdi. The monastery was founded by the Assyrian monk Joseph (Yoseb, Amba) Alaverdeli,who came from Antioch and settled in Alaverdi.
- ''Qvevri and Qvevri Wine''. The complex of the museum consists of 8 meters long pitcher statue and several halls, where the whole process of producing pitchers and making pitcher wine is described.
- Participation in "Rtveli"(Collection of grapes)
In case of any questions, please contact:
mob.: +995 577 007 888
tel.: +995 322 50 50 44(105)
Adress: 17 Tsinandali Str, Tbilisi, 0144, Georgia.