Tour price: 13 USD (per person in a double room, group size 16 pax)
Tour Duration: 1 Day
- Discover Georgia's high quality service - tour planning, organization and coordination
- Transportation during the tour (Driver service, with transport & fuel)
- English speaking guide service
Present from the company:
- · Transfer from/to hotel
- · 1 bottle of water (per person)
- Visiting Gori Fortress - a medieval citadel in Georgia, standing above the city of Gori on a rocky hill. The fortress first appears in the 13th century records but archaeological evidence shows that the area had already been fortified in the last centuries BC.
- ·Museum of Stalin. Joseph Stalin was the leader of the Soviet Union. Museum complex includes memorial house where Stalin was born, exposition building with a tower and Stalin's personal coach interior, which he had traveled to Tehran, Yalta and Potsdam. The museum houses personal items of Stalin, the Kremlin Cabinet, manuscripts, World's gifts from various countries, paintings.
- ·Uplistsikhe is an ancient rock-hewn town in eastern Georgia, some 10 kilometers east of the town of Gori. Built on a high rocky left bank of the Mtkvari River, it contains various structures dating from the Early Iron Age to the Late Middle Ages, and is notable for the unique combination of various styles of rock-cut cultures from Anatolia and Iran, as well as the co-existence of pagan and Christian architecture...
In case of any questions, please contact:
mob.: +995 577 007 888
tel.: +995 322 50 50 44(105)
Adress: 17 Tsinandali Str, Tbilisi, 0144, Georgia.