Tour price: 185 USD (per person, group size 7 pax)
Tour Duration: 4 Day (3 night)
- Discover Georgia's high quality service - tour planning, organization and coordination
- Transportation during the tour (driver service, with transport & fuel)
- Round trip airport transfers
- English speaking guide service
- Accommodation in Tbilisi - Zaali's Art Hotel (DBL and SGL rooms, BB)
- visiting concert - WELCOME TO GEORGIA - THE MUSICAL
- Visiting Jvari monastery. It is a sixth century Georgian Orthodox monastery near Mtskheta, stands on the rocky mountaintop at the confluence of the Mtkvari and Aragvi rivers, overlooking the town of Mtskheta, which was formerly the capital of the Kingdom of Iberia. Along with other historic structures of Mtskheta, it is listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO.
- The Svetitskhoveli Cathedral is an Eastern Orthodox cathedral located in the historic town of Mtskheta. A masterpiece of the Early Middle Ages, Svetitskhoveli is recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. You will have an opportunity to buy Georgian handmade Souvenirs.
- Old Tbilisi tour. The city offers a great variety of sights, most of them very ancient. All the places of interest in the Old Town are very close to each other, within a few minutes’ walk. Tour starts to Old Tbilisi from Metekhi Church (13th century), and then walk to the Synagogue, Sioni Cathedral (6th -7th centuries) and Anchiskhati Church (6th century). Visiting the statue of Mother of Georgia by cable car and enjoying the views of the Old Town. And walk down to Narikala Fortress (4th century) and Sulphur Baths.
- visiting Ananuri fortress. The complex of the feudal era consists of two churches and a castle.
- Arrive in Gudauri ski resort (2200m), the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful views from Gudauri arch. Friendship arch is a monument erected in honor of the friendship of the peoples of Russia and Georgia.
- In the center of Kazbegi- in Stepantsminda can see mountain Mkinvartsveri and the church of the Holy Trinity (Gergetis Sameba), which is located on the 2200 m above the sea level.
In case of any questions, please contact:
mob.: +995 577 007 888
tel.: +995 322 50 50 44(105)
Adress: 17 Tsinandali Str, Tbilisi, 0144, Georgia.