Tour price: 35 $ (per person, group size 8 pax)
Tour Duration: 1 Day
· Discover Georgia's high quality service - tour planning, organization and coordination
·Transportation during the tour (Driver service, with transport & fuel)
·English speaking guide service
Present from the company:
· Transfer from/to hotel
· 1 bottle of water (per person)
· Visiting Prometheus cave. The cave is very breathtaking with its specious architectural halls, theyare 16 and each of them is distinct by scales and unsurpassed shape. Prometheus cave is one of the richest with its space, variety and underground rivers and landscape.
· Gelati is a medieval monastic complex near Kutaisi. A masterpiece of the Georgian Golden Age, Gelati was founded in 1106 by King David IV of Georgia and is recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
· Visit The Cathedral of the Dormition, or the Kutaisi Cathedral, more commonly known as Bagrati Cathedral, is an 11th-century cathedral in the city of Kutaisi, the Imereti region of Georgia. The cathedral rests on the Ukimerioni Hill.
In case of any questions, please contact:
mob.: +995 577 007 888
tel.: +995 322 50 50 44(105)
Adress: 17 Tsinandali Str, Tbilisi, 0144, Georgia.