Tour Discover Kazbegi
The Price of the tour: 29$ per person in group, containing 8 persons.
Tour Duration: 1 Day
• Discover Georgia's high quality service - tour planning, organization and coordination
• Transportation during the tour (Driver service, with transport & fuel)
• English speaking guide service
Present from the company:
• Transfer from/to hotel
• 1 bottle of water (per person)
During the tour you will get acquainted with the following sights:
• Drive to the direction Kazbegi. Visiting Ananuri fortress. The complex of the feudal era consists of two churches and a castle. Ananuri belongs to the XVI - XVII centuries (overlook the Zhinvali water reservoir). The drive is very scenic through the high Caucasus Mountains. Arrive in Gudauri ski resort (2200m), the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful views.
• Stepantsminda-Kazbegi is a small town in the Mtskheta-Mtianeti region of north-eastern Georgia. Historically and ethnographically, it is part of the Khevi province and is the center of the Kazbegi Municipality. In the center of Kazbegi- in Stepantsminda can see mountain Mkinvartsveri and the church of the Holy Trinity (Gergetis Sameba), which is located on the 2200 m above the sea level. Ancient sources and the architectural style of the church of the Holy Trinity was built in the era of development in the XIV century (Up to Sameba can on foot - 5 km, or with jeeps if there is no snow).
If you have additional questions and want to reserve a tour
Call and write:
Mobile: +995 577 007 888
Tel: +995 322 50 50 44 (105)
Address: Tbilisi, st. Tsinandali, 17
Believe me, you will have unforgettable impressions!