Tour Price: $ 425 for a group of 8 people
Tour Duration: 7 days (6 nights)
The price includes
• The service of the company Discover Georgia, tour planning and coordination
• Transportation by comfortable transport (driver services and fuel costs)
• Transfer from Georgia to Armenia
• Accommodation in Georgia 3 *: Zaali’s Art Hotel (double room, for two with breakfast)
• Accommodation in Armenia 3 *: Bomo Nairi hotel (double room, for two with breakfast)
• Airport transfer
• English-speaking guide service
• Masterclasses (Making Tonis Puri-Georgian Bread and Churchkhela) in Kakheti
• Wine tasting (Georgia-Kakheti, Armenia-Areni)
• Entrance fees to objects
• 1 bottle of water per day
This extraordinary tour includes:
• Tour of “Old Tbilisi”. The tour starts in old Tbilisi with the Metekhi Church, then comes to the Synagogue, Sioni and Anchiskhati Cathedral. Climb to the statue of Mother Georgia on the cable car and enjoy the view of the old city. Then descent to the Narikala fortress and to the sulfur baths.
• Bodbe Monastery
• Visit the city of Love - Sighnaghi
• Visit Jvari - Georgian monastery and temple of the 6th century. Jvari is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Svetitskhoveli - Cathedral of the Georgian Orthodox Church. The church was built in the XI century. The Lord’s robe and the mantle of St. Elijah are buried here.
• Shio-Mgvime monastery is a medieval monastic architectural complex. The monastery was founded in the 6th century by the monk Shio, one of the thirteen Assyrian fathers who came to Georgia as Christian missionaries.
• Sanahin monastery became the first Armenian architectural monument to be included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage sites.
• Haghpat Monastery, which has a unique architectural style
• Khor Virap Monastery, located in the Ararat valley opposite the Biblical Mount Ararat,
• Noravank monastery complex (5-13 century), erected in a fascinating place, on the brick-red rocks of the Amaghu gorge.
• Areni-1 Cave (the oldest wine-making factory “6100 years”)
• Amazing Haghartsin Monastery
• Lake Sevan (one of the highest natural mountain lakes with fresh water located at an altitude of 2000 m above sea level.
• Visit Sevanavank, also located on the Sevan Peninsula and a cruise on the lake. visiting the picturesque Canyon of the Azat River
• Geghard Monastery (UNESCO World Heritage Site).
• The Hellenistic temple of Garni (AD 66).
• Excursion in Yerevan.
If you have additional questions and want to reserve a tour:
Call and write the numbers below
mob.: +995 577 007 888
tel.: +995 322 50 50 44(105)
Adress: 17 Tsinandali Str, Tbilisi, 0144, Georgia.