Tour price for 1 person in the case of 2 people when placed in:
Guesthouse Zaali’s traditional house (Double Room RO) - $ 140
Tour Duration: 4 Days (3 nights)
- Tour planning and coordination;
- Transportation by comfortable transport(Guide services and fuel costs);
- Transfer from/to airport
- Entrance tickets to the cable car in Tbilisi; funicular tickets in Mtatsminda
During the tour you will get acquainted with the following sights:
- Mtatsminda Park" the best place for relaxing and entertaining. Fabulous environment, clean air, unique landscapes, beautiful scenery and modern attractions allows the guests to relax and have fun with your family or with friends. Park is located 770 meters high and is at the highest point in Tbilisi.
- Old Tbilisi tour. The city offers a great variety of sights, most of them very ancient. All the places of interest in the Old Town are very close to each other, within a few minutes’ walk. Tour starts to Old Tbilisi from Metekhi Church (13th century), and then walk to the Synagogue, Sioni Cathedral (6th -7th centuries) and Anchiskhati Church (6th century). Visiting the statue of Mother of Georgia by cable car and enjoying the views of the Old Town. And walk down to Narikala Fortress (4th century) and Sulphur Baths.
- Visiting David Agmashenebeli Avenue. It is one of the main avenues in the historical part of Tbilisi, known for its 19th-century classical architecture. The avenue is located on the left bank of the Kura River and runs from Saarbrücken Square to Giorgi Tsabadze Street. Currently named after David IV of Georgia, it was originally called Mikheil Street in 1851, and Plekhanov Street after the Russian revolutionary Georgi Plekhanov from 1918 to 1988. Since 2010, the avenue has seen major rehabilitation works, which includes the renovation of seventy buildings, as well as the road, sidewalks and street lighting.
If you have additional questions and wish to reserve a tour call and write:
Mobile: +995 577 007 888
Tel: +995 322 50 50 44 (105)
Address: Tbilisi, st. Tsinandali, 17
Believe me, you will have unforgettable impressions!